WELCOME TO "MELANIE"
Lovers of the sea & the great outdoors will be delighted by this architect's villa, built in an idyllic location; you have the impression of being on boat with more comfort and space ... The sight of the beach and its tides.. The view is truly magnificent. The sunrise is a magical moment. You live to the rhythm of the tides. The living room is very modern, very bright, it is fully open to the sea, the sleeping area in the house is more traditional and has 4 suites (4 bedrooms each with bathroom). The view of the Sieck bay & the Dossen is invaluable: one could spend ones time just watching the show provided by the tides, seagulls, boats, harbor life, kites surfs, sand yachting, the little green lighthouse ... The exceptional sea view, the indoor pool heated to 29 ° (more or less upon request), self-regulated, the beach just a few meters away: this is true happiness! The floor is hardwood parquet within the whole house.
The heating is electric so you can heat as you wish.
Detached 290 sq m Villa - Sleeps 8
- It is very modern, very bright, totally open on to the sea.
- The living room is upstairs.
- Loungewith leather sofas, fireplace with insert, TV, home theatre, TPS satellite TV, DVD player, hi-fi system, binoculars.
- Fully equipped American stylekitchen: quality crockery and glassware, self-cleaning electric oven, ceramic glass cooktop, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, stone grill, blender, expresso and filter coffee machine, electric kettle, table and house linen.
4 bedrooms spread over 140 sq m, 2 at garden level, 2 upstairs. All with en-suite bathroom.
At garden level:
1 room with 1 double bed (1.60 m) and shower room.
1 twin room, direct access to the garden and shower room (spa shower).
1 double room with queen size bed (1.60 m) and bathroom with spa bath (air and water), very nice sea view.
1 twin bedroom with shower.
THE SWIMMING POOL
- The pool is secured with lock. Located on the ground floor, it is air-conditioned, glazed and very bright. The pool is 10m x 4.5m and heated to about 29 ° C (more or less at your convenience). Sunbathing. Large pool sides with loungers.
- Swing / slide / swing / table tennis / bikes for adults and children.
- With garden furniture and sun loungers, barbecue, 15 sq m balcony on harbour side with patio set, 3.6 sq m balcony on sea side ..
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- Hair dryer, bath linen, 1 bath sheet and 1 bathrobe per person.
- 2 toilets, utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing table.
- At your disposal if you have young children: cots, highchairs, bath equipment.
- Bicycles with children's seats, baby facilities.
- All bed linen included and changed weekly.
- Devices for crepes, fondue and fish.
- Quilts and blankets.
- Bed linen washed and ironed by laundry services, (beds are made on arrival).
- Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays, with linen change.
- 2 hairdryers.
– Complete set of table linen & towels (1 bath towel & 1 bathrobe per person).
- Washer / dryer / iron and ironing board.
- 2 Guy Cotten jackets / boots.
- Boots, jackets, rakes & nets.
- Cot, high chairs, safety gate and necessary for bathing young children.
AND FOR YOUR COMFORT ... MY DEARS
-I offer the first breakfast with fresh bread & croissants. Bakery service every morning on site.
I provide the staples: salt, pepper, mustard, spices, oil, vinegar, sugar, coffee, tea, herbal tea, chocolate ...
If you wish, I can also take care of the evening meal on your arrival (at your own expense), or I can reserve a table (for this let me know at the beginning of the week).
Possibility to have seafood delivered upon phone call (tray or very fresh fish directly from the fisherman), baby sitting / cleaning hours.
I leave many guides about the region at your disposal, as well as novels, books, magazines, games, a recommendation booklet with good places of the region, some DVDs and CDs, quality binoculars.
Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays, with linen change.
The garden is enclosed by dune plants and trellises, a swing, a slide, a swing, a mountain of sand ... for the enjoyment of young and old!
As the sun rises on the terrace overlooking the sea, it is a little bit as if you are on the deck of a ship, leaving to go fishing ...
Agrandir le plan